From: stolen <stolen@××××.ca>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mirrors] [Fwd: Mirror disk space.]
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 05:50:21
1 Hi there,
2
3 As more and more releases show up, we are starting to run out of
4 space. Are there any plans to move 2004.1 into a historical directory
5 any time soon? If not we will soon have to stop mirroring the release
6 iso's (at which point we would dump everything but /distfiles and
7 /snapshots and become a distfiles only mirror). :(
8 According to the Gentoo Linux Source Mirrors Policy (
9 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/source_mirrors.xml ) "Full mirrors require
10 60 gigabytes of disk space."
11
12 This is clearly not the case anymore and the document should be updated.
13
14 Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
15 /dev/hdb1 76G 71G 863M 99% /storage
16 (hosting only gentoo files at this time, minus historical)
23 gentoo-mirrors@g.o mailing list