From: stolen <stolen@××××.ca>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mirrors] [Fwd: Mirror disk space.]
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 05:50:21
Hi there,

   As more and more releases show up, we are starting to run out of
space.  Are there any plans to move 2004.1 into a historical directory
any time soon?  If not we will soon have to stop mirroring the release
iso's (at which point we would dump everything but /distfiles and
/snapshots and become a distfiles only mirror). :(
According to the Gentoo Linux Source Mirrors Policy ( )  "Full mirrors require
60 gigabytes of disk space."

This is clearly not the case anymore and the document should be updated.

/dev/hdb1              76G   71G  863M  99% /storage
(hosting only gentoo files at this time, minus historical)