From: Travis Morgan <gentoo@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] IPv6-enabled rsync mirrors
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 05:02:49
1 > Who here would be able to provide _decent_ (that means no crappy
2 > tunnelbrokers like HE.net, no transcontinental tunnels and IMHO no 6to4,
3 > but a decent native link or low-latency tunnel with enough available
4 > bandwidth) IPv6-enabled mirror for the rotations? Please remember that
5 > if this is about pushing IPv6 usage having mirrors with overall bad
6 > connection is actually the worst thing to do.
7 >
8 > Any opinions?
9 >
10 > Regards,
11 > Bernhard
12
13 It may take some time as I'm really busy and probably have to recompile
14 half the stuff on the box, but I may be able to oblige with a mirror. We
15 have several other machines already using IPv6 at our location and the
16 connection is fast and solid.
17
18 Let me know how things pan out.
19