From: Christian Birchinger <joker@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] rsync2.ch.gentoo.org will be terminated
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:51:00
1 On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 11:41:09AM +0200, Christian Birchinger wrote:
2 > Because i'm leaving my current working place "rsync2.ch.gentoo.org"
3 > will be terminated on the 20. Jun. (hasta la vista, baby)
4 >
5 > Please remove the entry from the DNS and do whatever is needed
6 > to exclude this server from the great family of gentoo servers.
7 >
8 > I'm killing the Service on the 20., so it would be good to
9 > remove the entries a day before because of TTLs.
10
11 Ok, master sync cronjob is now disabled and rsync daemon stoped.
12 --
13 gentoo-mirrors@g.o mailing list