From: Mike Chavoustie <chavoumd@××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Down
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 01:35:53
On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 19:38 -0400, Jeffrey Forman wrote:
> Mike, > > Done. let us know when you've nursed it back to health.
Thanks. Looks like the RAID unit had a hiccup and 'forgot' the drive was there. After rebooting the unit, the drive checks out as fine, but I'm a bit skeptical since it wasn't hard to fix. It seems to be working with no problems after an e2fsck and a bad-block scan. I'm going to let it run for a day or so before I certify it. :P --Mike -- gentoo-mirrors@g.o mailing list