From: Mike Chavoustie <chavoumd@××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] rsync10.us.gentoo.org/mirror.clarkson.edu Down
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 01:35:53
1 On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 19:38 -0400, Jeffrey Forman wrote:
2 > Mike,
3 >
4 > Done. let us know when you've nursed it back to health.
5
6 Thanks.
7
8 Looks like the RAID unit had a hiccup and 'forgot' the drive was there.
9 After rebooting the unit, the drive checks out as fine, but I'm a bit
10 skeptical since it wasn't hard to fix. It seems to be working with no
11 problems after an e2fsck and a bad-block scan.
12
13 I'm going to let it run for a day or so before I certify it. :P
14
15 --Mike
19 gentoo-mirrors@g.o mailing list