From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Problems whith bandwidth
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:54:43
On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 01:06:17PM +0100 or thereabouts, Michael Renner wrote:
> If you can't find the problem you should really think about designating a > distfile master in europe, the current situation is a bit suboptimal.
This is something we'd like to do anyway -- we just don't have a box to do it on. Anyone have a spare box they could donate to the cause? Doesn't have to have much in the way of RAM or CPU, but it will need 150GB+ of disk space, though IDE is probably fine since it will just be serving other mirrors. --kurt