From: Masatsugu FUJINAKA <masatsugu@××××××××.info>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Error mirroring
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 11:15:34
1 Thanks for the reply.
2
3 PK> Hmm may be this indicates a filesystem problem.
4 I rebooted to fsck HDDs, but the errors still exist. It seems mirroring
5 is done properly. It might be something to do with my weekend 'emerge
6 -avetND world' with modified CFLAGS adding -msse3 and deleting
7 -fomit-frame-pointer.
8
9 I'll take some time this weekend to think what's causing the problem.
10 Thanks anyway.
11
12 regards,
15 Masatsugu FUJINAKA in Yokohama, Japan - masatsugu@××××××××.info