From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] releases -> historical move before release
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 02:57:54
This is correct. Its currently being automatically cleaned by this script now. Unless its not functioning properly, distfiles should be exactly where it needs to be. -- Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o> Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager --- GPG Public Key: <> Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742 ramereth/