From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] [Fwd: Mirror disk space.]
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 13:27:40
This reminded me of something I meant to talk to release engineering
about. I will be discussing with them in the next few days what we can
move off of /releases and into /historical. It will most likely be the
2004.1 release, and possibly 2004.2.

I will be sending out emails on this ML alerting you to our plan.

On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 22:50 -0700, stolen wrote:
> As more and more releases show up, we are starting to run out of > space. Are there any plans to move 2004.1 into a historical directory > any time soon? If not we will soon have to stop mirroring the release > iso's (at which point we would dump everything but /distfiles and > /snapshots and become a distfiles only mirror). :(

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-mirrors] [Fwd: Mirror disk space.] Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>