From: Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] gentoo.aditsu.net
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 16:59:02
1 On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 07:23:10 -0800 (PST), aditsu wrote:
2 >> Hi, I'd like to announce that gentoo.aditsu.net has moved to a
3 >> different
4 >> internet connection.. which unfortunately blocks incoming port 80 :(
5 >> I hope this is a temporary problem, but I don't know when it can be
6 >> solved.
7 >> In the meantime I set up the web server to listen to port 8000, so
8 >> the
9 >> mirror
10 >> can be accessed that way.
11 >> Let me know if you have any suggestions.
14 > Hi again, I was wondering if somebody could at least update the list
15 > of
16 > mirrors, so it doesn't have a dead link.
17 >
18 > Adrian
19
20 Sorry, It is easier for stuff to fall through the cracks on the ML and
21 bugs are generally preferred for problems (instead of announcements).
22
23 We will get to it soon.
24 -Jeremy