From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] new rsync hardware for
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 15:12:59

I apologize for not attending to your bug quicker, but I have had
non-gentoo appointments going on and have not had time to respond to
bugs within 24 hours.

Your dns and ACL records have been updated to reflect the new ip.

On Tue, 2004-10-05 at 10:50, Martin Hierling wrote:
> Hi, > > can someone please handle Bug Ticket No 61504? > I posted it to bugzilla and not to the list because it was requested here. > but the response time on bugzilla is very slow versus the posts on the > list (mostly handled in some h). > > so could you please add instead of to the > accesslist of From that Point you can monitor the server and add > it to the rotation at your own will, i will see the traffic. > > if there are any issues with the server please drop me a line. > > regards Maritn
-- -------------------- Jeffrey Forman Gentoo Infrastructure Gentoo Release Engin. jforman@g.o --------------------

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-mirrors] new rsync hardware for Martin Hierling <martin.hierling@××××××.de>