From: Alexander Bien <abien@××××.de>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Reminder on master distfile host ...
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 19:25:20

speaking of which..

please see
id like access to the private distfiles server as well as to be added to
the list of official full mirrors in mirrorselect and/or on the website
if possible.

The server is part of a mirror project carried out by my company which
includes official kernel mirror, debian mirror, sourceforge and gentoo.
Every organization has finished the setup with us.. just gentoo is slow
on the moves.

Lets finish this :]