From: Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Gentoo french mirrors...
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 16:05:39
On Fri, 5 Mar 2010 01:34:48 +0100, Ivan Havlicek <ivan@×××××××.org> wrote:
> Hi, > > Our server ( alias > ) > is no more referenced on : > Why (I don't know since how long time) ? > Perhaps because had a (very) old IP
> As host said : > has address > The last IP change have been done there's more than one year ago. > If some other reason... mail me plz. > > Best regards.
Hi, Not sure why or how that happened. Thanks for bringing it up. What I did: -Fixed rotation (had the old IP still) -Added you to rotation -Added you to mirrors2.xml page (should be live within a hour) Ignore the mirrorstats rsync page for now, I'll send out an announcement later when the new deployment is made. -Jeremy