From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] evil mips stage files from hell
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 14:53:11

I will find out the issue with those mips files when I return home later
today (EST) from Thanksgiving holiday.

With regards to that European mirror, all we need is the hardware, some
bandwidth and a decent amount of disk space (as if there is anything else
more) to provide a Euro distribution point.

If masterdistfiles.g.o is slow you can sync to, courtesy
of Corey Shields at Indiana University. Use the same login and password
credentials as the other sync point.