From: "Anthony G. Basile" <basile@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-musl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-musl] Proposal for official "native clang" support
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2018 01:10:17
1 On 1/28/18 12:45 PM, Bjorn Pagen wrote:
2 >
3 > - It is self hosting, via a bootstrap.sh script I have made. I am hoping
4 > to eventually change this into a GRS script, but I am still working on it.
5
6 Unfortunately I don't have must time to dedicate to this.  I think it
7 pretty much has to be done via GRS rather than catalyst.  Have you
8 looked at my notes on how to do a stage3 with GRS?
12 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
13 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
14 E-Mail : basile@××××××××××.net
15 GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
16 GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA