From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: gentoo-musl@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-musl] Re: State of Gentoo-musl on ppc & musl Release Signing
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2018 12:39:13
1 On 6/30/18 7:33 AM, Nicholas Fish wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I can see on the Gentoo mirrors that the latest release of Gentoo-musl
5 > stage3's created with catalyst (or was it GRS Suite?) for the ppc arch
6 > date from 2015-09-09. Is this still working and just not being run? or
7 > should ppc be added in GRS Suite or elsewhere?
8 >
9 > Also, is it possible to add signed DIGESTS files for Gentoo-musl stage3's?
10 >
11 > -N
14 I hit a bug with mpfr segfaulting (I believe). If you want to try to
15 update that stage and get it working, I'll pick up maintaining it.
18 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
19 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
20 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
21 GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
22 GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA