From: Lei Zhang <zhanglei.april@×××××.com>
To: "Rafael Espíndola" <rafael.espindola@×××××.com>
Cc: llvm-commits <llvm-commits@××××××××××.org>, musl@××××××××××××××.com, gentoo-musl@l.g.o, cfe-commits cfe <cfe-commits@××××××××××.org>, Peter Smith <peter.smith@××××××.org>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-musl] Re: Add support for musl-libc on Linux
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 13:36:10
1 2016-06-20 19:05 GMT+08:00 Lei Zhang <zhanglei.april@×××××.com>:
2 > 2016-06-18 8:52 GMT+08:00 Rafael Espíndola <rafael.espindola@×××××.com>:
3 >> There are probably a few more places that need to be patched.
4 >>
5 >> In particular, take a look at lib/Target/ARM. There are things like
6 >> computeTargetABI and isTargetHardFloat that probably need to be
7 >> updated (and tested).
8 >
9 > Any hints how to test the new changes? I guess merely checking clang's
10 > output like the previous test cases won't suffice this time.
11
12 Here're the refined patches. Please let me know if the test cases
13 aren't complete.
14
15 Thanks,
16 Lei

clang-musl-arm-v2.patch application/octet-stream
llvm-musl-arm-v2.patch application/octet-stream