From: Lei Zhang <zhanglei.april@×××××.com>
To: "Rafael Espíndola" <rafael.espindola@×××××.com>, llvm-commits <llvm-commits@××××××××××.org>
Cc: musl@××××××××××××××.com, gentoo-musl@l.g.o, cfe-commits cfe <cfe-commits@××××××××××.org>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-musl] Re: Add support for musl-libc on Linux
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 09:50:49
1 2016-06-15 16:28 GMT+08:00 Lei Zhang <zhanglei.april@×××××.com>:
2 > Here's another patch including test cases for various non-x86 archs,
3 > which should just work with my previous patches. ARM is left out
4 > purposely since it involves extra complexity. I'll work on it later.
5
6 Hi,
7
8 Here are another two patches which add support for ARM, with some test
9 cases included.
10
11 They're a lot bigger than previous patches, and I'm not 100% sure if I
12 missed anything. Any comments are utterly welcome :)
15 Lei

llvm-musl-arm.patch application/octet-stream
clang-musl-arm.patch application/octet-stream