From: Lei Zhang <zhanglei.april@×××××.com>
To: Peter Smith <peter.smith@××××××.org>
Cc: "Rafael Espíndola" <rafael.espindola@×××××.com>, llvm-commits <llvm-commits@××××××××××.org>, musl@××××××××××××××.com, gentoo-musl@l.g.o, cfe-commits cfe <cfe-commits@××××××××××.org>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-musl] Re: Add support for musl-libc on Linux
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 13:10:07
1 2016-06-20 19:44 GMT+08:00 Peter Smith <peter.smith@××××××.org>:
2 > From what I can see, the EABI type is used to decide if certain
3 > __aeabi_ prefixed functions such as __aeabi_idiv are available. If
4 > Musl differs in function availability from the GNU library here I
5 > think you'll need a Musl EABI type. However if there is no difference
6 > you should be able to use the EABI::GNU type for Musl.
7
8 I think musl and glibc is compatible on this; I'm just a little
9 concerned that using EABI::GNU for both GNUEABI* and MuslEABI* might
10 cause some confusion.
11
12 > You might find http://reviews.llvm.org/D12413 helpful here
13 > (introduction of -meabi option).
14
15 It seems clang's -meabi option is incompatible with gcc's.
18 Lei