From: Lei Zhang <zhanglei.april@×××××.com>
To: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-musl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-musl] native-clang: weekly report #12
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 07:57:41
1 2016-08-14 22:11 GMT+08:00 Anthony G. Basile <blueness@g.o>:
2 >
3 > On 8/14/16 9:45 AM, Lei Zhang wrote:
4 > > Progress this week:
5 > > - submit ebuild for libcxxabi
6 > > - rewrite libcxx's ebuild to use cmake and support libcxxabi
7 > > - submit new profiles for native clang
8 > > - build a stage3 based on musl and clang/LLVM
9 > >
10 > > Plan for rest of the project:
11 > > - get the ebuild for libcxxabi and new profiles accepted
12 > > - deliver a working stage3
13 > > - test Gentoo portage tree against clang
14 >
15 > When you say test the portage tree against clang, I assume you mean with
16 > musl. If so, you'll probably want to use the official musl overlay
17 > because there are many tiny bugs due to GNU-isms in packages. You're
18 > going to get a lot of failures that are not clang+musl related.
19
20 Thanks for mentioning it. I'm already using the official musl overlay
21 on a daily basis :)
24 Lei