From: Lei Zhang <zhanglei.april@×××××.com>
To: Lei Zhang <zhanglei.april@×××××.com>, llvm-commits@××××××××××.org, cfe-commits@××××××××××.org, gentoo-musl@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-musl] Re: Add support for musl-libc on Linux
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 12:20:16
1 2016-06-13 3:07 GMT+08:00 Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg@×××.de>:
2 > On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 10:51:11AM +0800, Lei Zhang via llvm-commits wrote:
3 >> Hi,
4 >>
5 >> I'm replying to this thread; sorry I wasn't subscribed to the list,
6 >> thus cannot reply to it directly.
7 >>
8 >> http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/cfe-commits/Week-of-Mon-20160606/161733.html
9 >>
10 >> Joerg, thanks for your reply. Could you please tell me what kind of
11 >> test cases I should prepare?
12 >
13 > The target/triple parser has a unit test in
14 > unittests/ADT/TripleTest.cpp. The rest should get output validation in
15 > clang's test/Driver directory. Not sure which one is the primary
16 > GNU/Linux test.
17
18 Thanks for the pointer :)
19
20 The patches are re-attached with test cases included. Do they look sane enough?
23 Lei

llvm-musl.patch application/octet-stream
clang-musl.patch application/octet-stream