From: Stuart Longland <stuartl@×××××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-musl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-musl] Compiling golang (dev-lang/go) against musl-libc
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 20:46:08
1 On 21/02/17 21:31, James Taylor wrote:
2 > I’ve attempted (and consequently failed) to compile go so I can install mongodb on my gentoo installation.
3 >
4 > This appears to fail because the bootstrapped for go contains a binary dynamically linked against glibc, which is obviously going to fail.
5 >
6 > Anyone have suggestions?
7
8 The only thing that comes to mind here is to perhaps try cross-compiling
9 it from a machine running glibc.
10 --
11 Stuart Longland (aka Redhatter, VK4MSL)
12
13 I haven't lost my mind...
14 ...it's backed up on a tape somewhere.