From: foser <foser@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Fourth Nominee
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 22:49:07
1 On Mon, 2005-05-09 at 12:22 -0400, seemant wrote:
2 > Hi All,
3 >
4 > I would like to put forward a nomination for foser (I want to believe
5 > :). In my opinion, foser has shown time and time again that he has
6 > Gentoo's best interests at heart, and has always acted as such. Foser
7 > can be relied upon to put things honestly how he sees them, and he tends
8 > to be very objective about things. Additionally, he has swift insight
9 > and analytical skills.
10
11 Although this nomination comes as a bit of a surprise I'd like to accept
12 it. The ego boosting superlatives used were no part in this acceptance,
13 there was this guy pointing at me and I just couldn't resist the call
14 [1].
15
16 I'm not going to list my pros and cons, I think they are well known
17 among developers and users alike. I'm not completely up-to-date on the
18 exact ins and outs of the NFP, but whatever way it will turn out, I can
19 only vouch that I will give it my best effort.
20
21 - foser
24 1. http://www.americaslibrary.gov/assets/jb/recon/jb_recon_flagg_1_m.jpg