From: David Abbott <dabbott@g.o>
To: Trustees <trustees@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>, gentoo-foundation-announce <gentoo-foundation-announce@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Trustee and Secretary resignation
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 00:41:52
1 I will not be running in the next Trustee election.
2 I will also be stepping down from the secretary position.
3 I will be available to help train new members and transfer the banking
4 credentials to the next board.
5 I got involved in the foundation because as a long time user of Gentoo
6 I wanted to give back to show my gratitude to all the developers and
7 contributors of the distribution.
8 In my real job I have been successful enough that they seem to ask more
9 of me all the time and I am not able to give Gentoo the time and effort
10 I would like.
11 I have other interests, the main one is just doing less work and having
12 more fun, wish me luck.
13
14 Regards,
15 David
18 David Abbott (dabbott)
19 Gentoo Foundation Secretary
20 http://dev.gentoo.org/~dabbott/
21 Key fingerprint = C820 FC52 BE58 1AFA 4D74 EB6B 719F B3E2 F01C 4ACC