From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] How to donate?
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 15:34:56
Gregorio Guidi wrote: [Sat Jul 17 2004, 09:32:25AM EDT]
> out of curiosity, what should I do if I wanted to donate a few dollars to the > Gentoo Foudation?
I believe the answer for the time being is: "Thank you very much; please give us a bit more time to get that worked out." We do have an official tax ID number, but we're still working on filing official IRS paperwork, so at the moment we don't know whether or not your donation would be tax deductible. (Also, I don't think we have a bank account just yet, but that's a relatively easy fix now that we have the incorporation paperwork.) Again, thank you very much for your interest. Best, g2boojum -- Grant Goodyear Gentoo Developer g2boojum@g.o GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-nfp] How to donate? Gregorio Guidi <g.guidi@×××.it>