From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] How to donate?
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 15:34:56
1 Gregorio Guidi wrote: [Sat Jul 17 2004, 09:32:25AM EDT]
2 > out of curiosity, what should I do if I wanted to donate a few dollars to the
3 > Gentoo Foudation?
4
5 I believe the answer for the time being is: "Thank you very much; please
6 give us a bit more time to get that worked out." We do have an official
7 tax ID number, but we're still working on filing official IRS paperwork,
8 so at the moment we don't know whether or not your donation would be tax
9 deductible. (Also, I don't think we have a bank account just yet, but
10 that's a relatively easy fix now that we have the incorporation
11 paperwork.)
12
13 Again, thank you very much for your interest.
14
15 Best,
16 g2boojum
17 --
18 Grant Goodyear
19 Gentoo Developer
20 g2boojum@g.o
21 http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum
22 GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76