From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Foundation Trustees Meeting- Sunday, May 18 at 1900 UTC
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 20:00:11
1 On Mon, 2008-05-12 at 19:37 +0100, Roy Bamford wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > All,
6 >
7 > Sorry for the short notice ... but you all had the date in your diary
8 > anyway, didn't you?
9 >
10 > The next Gentoo Foundation Trustees Meeting will be held in #gentoo-
11 > trustees on Sunday, May 18th at 1900 UTC.
12 > The agenda is at http://xrl.us/bkf5e
13 >
14 > This is your opportunity to propose other Agenda items that you would
15 > like the Trustees to take into consideration in the management of the
16 > Gentoo Foundation.
17 >
18 > Due to the short notice this month, these items will be included in Any
19 > Other Business (AOB)
20 >
21 Roy,
22 I think you indicated that some discussion of uses for
23 gentoo-foundation.org, such as voting, might be appropriate for AOB. Of
24 course, if we used it for voting (and used the procedures already in
25 place for Gentoo to control it) we'd need to host it someplace and work
26 with infra to set things up.
27
28 Thoughts?
29
30 > Its unlikely further detailed discussions on the Bylaws will take place.
31 > Those discussions have been adjourned until May 25th. Details can be
32 > found in /topic in #Gentoo-trustees
35 > - --
36 > Regards,
37 >
38 > Roy Bamford
39 > (NeddySeagoon) a member of
40 > gentoo-ops
41 > forum-mods
42 > treecleaners
43 > trustees
44
45 Regards,
46 Ferris
47 --
48 Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmccor@g.o>
49 Developer, Gentoo Linux (Devrel, Sparc, Userrel, Trustees)