From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] CDs and t-shirts
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 16:59:36
1 On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 08:57:35AM -0500, Corey Shields wrote:
2 > The question remains: Will you be taking the paypal donations with you as was
3 > agreed upon with the store, "to support me and my family in our ability to
4 > cover _basic living expenses_, and *potentially* help pay off *some* (notice
5 > I did use the word *some* in my original email) accumulated debt." or will
6 > the paypal donations feed the Gentoo project through the new NFP?
7
8 I'm sure this is one of the questions that can be posed _after_ getting
9 the NFP up and running? It's not like we are dealing with something new
10 here. Pay-pal donations have been part of Gentoo's income for a long time
11 now - why would it now be suddenly necessary to bind the answer of this
12 question to the creation of the NFP?
13
14 Let's not start posing all questions at once and let's wait until the first
15 milestones are set :) I'm sure all further questions can be discussed
16 afterwards.
17
18 I know I'm being a bit protective here, but I have suffered from burn-outs
19 before and I know what actions can lead to a new one; since then I'm very
20 calm about these things :)
21
22 Wkr,
23 Sven Vermeulen