From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Foundation Trustees Meeting - Sunday, April 20 at 1900 UTC
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 22:37:26
On Fri, 2008-04-18 at 15:27 -0700, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-04-14 at 16:47 -0700, Chris Gianelloni wrote: > > > Its on the todo list but is unlikely to come up on April 20th mostly > > > because the trustees are concentrating on the reinstatement, bylaws and > > > the other odds and ends to restore our good standing. > > > > Well, I only mention it because the store is not adequate for our needs > > and we're going to be having a release in May, before your next meeting. > > Since it didn't seem likely that we'd have any resolution or even > discussion of this in time for the 2008.0 release, I've hidden the > entire "Releases" section from our store and changed the front page > description.
Thank you
> This means that only schwag/clothes are available from our > store until you guys come up with something capable of supporting our > release media.
It will be something we discuss, and address at some point. Given that nothing was done for the 2007.0 release. I think we have a little slack given other things going on, and being worked on. Wish we could get it to it sooner than later, but all things in due time. -- William L. Thomson Jr. amd64/Java/Trustees Gentoo Foundation