From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Draft by laws discussion per section
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 21:01:47
1 Gentoo Foundation Members and -nfp list subscribers,
2
3 It was brought up during our meeting that we need to discuss likely in
4 depth each section of the bylaws. In order to keep email length minimal,
5 as to be easily digested. We are going to be discussing each section as
6 it's own email thread.
7
8 I think I might be the one who starts this process later today.
9 Commenting on sections I have concerns or input on. I would like to open
10 this up to others though. You are welcome to post/comment on sections
11 before I get there.
12
13 Although let's try to keep some order. So let's start with the first
14 sections and go in chronological order. Please refrain from discussion
15 further section. Till we have come to some sort of consensus on each.
16
17 Please mention the section as the subject, number and title, but nothing
18 else. Then your comments in body, with quotes of the section, etc.
19 Hopefully this doesn't get to out of control, and allows full
20 transparency, input, and discussion on each section of the by laws.
21
22 Thank you
25 William L. Thomson Jr.
26 amd64/Java/Trustees