From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Software in Public Interest, cont...
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 18:51:13
On Sat, 2008-08-16 at 08:30 -0500, Yuri Vasilevski wrote:
> > > I apologise if I did something inappropriate,
No worries, you did nothing like that. Just don't want to have everyone asking questions to the SPI about Gentoo :) No big deal or anything.
> > > I was > > > told that the process should be the following, we need to let them > > > know that we would like to join with a specific one person contact > > > address > > > > And that's a hug road block to me. One contact from Gentoo to the SPI. > > That will not work for us. > > Yes, I completely agree with this point, I also sow it as a bit of a > drawback, but I also understand the reasons that made them require one > personal contact from each project.
I understand their requirements, I just don't believe that aspects works for us. I am not sure how others deal with that. Like a MIA liason and turn over there. All in all kinda moot till we decide to go that direction. -- William L. Thomson Jr. amd64/Java/Trustees Gentoo Foundation