From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Section 2.2 Other States
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 23:10:49
I think for now we can drop this. Unless we want to expand to other
countries? I think countries makes more sense than another ´╗┐state of the
US. Unless states is the proper legal term there, not implying a state
of the US.

Although either way, I am not sure we have any immediate plans to create
subsidiary, or other foundations in other states or countries at this
time. Long term, idealistic, yes surely, and the kitchen sink to :)

But I can see countries before another ´╗┐state of the US. I have no clue
what creating foundations in other US states would do us if anything. If
we will ever go down that path.

Going to pause on this one, since it likely should get some discussion
and possible change, or dropped entirely?

William L. Thomson Jr.
Gentoo Foundation