From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-managers@l.g.o, gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] RE: [gentoo-managers] Re: [gentoo-nfp] I met with my lawyer
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 00:43:51
Pvdabeel wrote:
> Drobbins wote: > > I met with my lawyer and this is the tenative plan for the not for > > profit. In this plan, I am attempting to balance the commitments I > > have made to individuals
> Can those commitments be categorized as for profit?
No, certainly not, though I guess it should not be surprising to me, with trust in this project so low, that someone would suspect this. I made commitments to the original management team (this did and does include you,) and to most of the additional managers added after that. This is because the management was originally intended to morph into the board for the NFP, so I am following through on that. I also made commitments to g2boojum and agriffis. They are well-respected and senior members of this project whom I thought would be an asset to the board. So any of these people will have the opportunity to serve as board members if they so choose. And again, this includes you.
> Why wouldn't the people you have been making > commitments to behind at least my back, be prepared to make a > commitment to you in return? Especially after all the trouble > you are undergoing to ensure those commitments are implemented.
I have no idea what you are trying to say here.