From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] financial report for 2013-2017
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 23:51:50
1 On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 4:02 PM, Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
2 wrote:
3
4 > I request the foundation to present financial reports for the periode of
5 > 2013-2017 that are missing from
6 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Foundation:Financial_Reports
9 I agree -- can we at least start somewhere, and get a EOY 2017 account
10 balance up on the wiki? That would take 5 minutes. I think that would do a
11 lot to restore confidence. The others should be added as time permits. I
12 would strongly suggest working backwards, from "current" -> 2017 -> 2016,
13 etc. Please do not wait for the perfect accountant to show up to generate a
14 report -- transparency first, then correct as necessary. Make a good-faith
15 effort.
16
17 Best,
18