From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: Re: Re: How to improve the trustees
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 17:18:52
1 On Sun, 2008-02-17 at 10:52 -0600, John Alberts wrote:
2 > On Feb 16, 2008 11:07 PM, Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
3 > >
4 > > An idea: why not allow users to pay a nominal fee, say $10 per year, to have
5 > > a "contributor" badge on the forums, with zero other benefit?
6 >
7 > Seems that this thread has really turned into a 'How to improve Gentoo
8 > thread' rather than 'How to improve the trustees' thread. ;)
9
10 Well I consider fund raising something that falls more under the
11 trustees than other entities. I for one would like to discuss and
12 explore other ways of raising funds for Gentoo. Thus listed it as a goal
13 in my manifesto.
16 William L. Thomson Jr.
17 Gentoo/amd64/Java