From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Board of trustees
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 10:31:26
On Sat, Apr 24, 2004 at 01:39:42PM -0500, Corey Shields wrote:
> When the NFP corporation is established, who is going to handle the press > release of such event? I think that is a -pr thing, but I haven't seen > anything out of the other members of that group for a while now, so this may > fall under a member of the new board. The press release should be aimed at > describing some of the organizational changes (read above) and how they will > help to make Gentoo a better distribution and how the NFP will maintain the > community aspect of Gentoo.
I'm sure gentoo-pr can handle this. The main reason why gentoo-pr is a bit inactive is because most of what Gentoo does isn't pro-active. We will have to change this in the near future, but we can't "flipbit" this behaviour :) Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- ^__^ And Larry saw that it was Good. (oo) Sven Vermeulen (__) Documentation & PR