From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o, gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Call for Gentoo Foundation Trustee nominees
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 19:04:23
Okay, details still remain, but I'd still like to hit that 16 May
target.  Agriffis has voting software nearly written that will allow us
to use dev.g.o to create, fill out, and cast ballots.  We seem to have a
mild consensus that Foundation membership (and thus voting privs) will
require being a Gentoo dev for a (not necessarily contiguous) year by
the day that voting concludes (16 May), that we probably want a safe
choice of 13 trustees (an odd number, and the same as the current number
of trustees), and that all members will be eligible to be a trustee.
If there are strong disagreements about any of the above, we still have
time to make changes.  Meanwhile, we should start collecting nominees.

So, if you want the job of being a Gentoo Foundation trustee, send an
e-mail to gentoo-nfp stating so.  You might want to state why either in
that e-mail or in your blog or some other place that's easy to find.
Nominations will close at 9 May 2005, 23:59 UTC.  Voting will then
commence (assuming that we have everything in place by then!), and the
polls will close at 23:59 UTC, 16 May 2005.  If UTC is not your friend,
then "date -u" just might be.

Grant Goodyear
Gentoo Developer
GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0  9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76