From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] drobbins can be nominated as a trustee
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 20:51:11
1 Daniel,
2
3 On Thu, 2008-01-31 at 13:38 -0700, Daniel Robbins wrote:
4 >
5 > Anyway, not wanting to start a flame war or really start further
6 > discussion, just answering your question from my perspective. And I
7 > have used up all my time for Gentoo discussion for this week, so I
8 > need to get back to real work :)
9
10 Thank you very much, that's exactly what I was looking for in a
11 response.
12
13 I was partly asking, since due to your role in the past. You might be in
14 a unique position to help move things forward. Knowing what did work,
15 what didn't, etc. Not looking to place any blame/credit for a failure or
16 success in the structure.
17
18 Also was not looking to enter a discussion or debate. Just for what was
19 provided. Again thanks for that, and please reconsider your declination
20 for acceptance as a nominee.
21
22 No one is saying your ideas are bad, or we don't want to work with you.
23 Completely the opposite. Although at the same time, surely can't give
24 you all the reassurance, power, or room to maneuver as you would like.
27 William L. Thomson Jr.
28 Gentoo/amd64/Java