From: "Manuel Rüger" <mrueg@g.o>
To: trustees@g.o, gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Re: GDPR and Gentoo
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 00:27:44
1 Resending as requested (I wasn't subscribed to g-nfp so my mail was
2 dropped).
3
4 On 10.04.2018 01:32, Manuel Rüger wrote:
5 > Dear trustees,
6 >
7 > please add the following item to your agenda:
8 >
9 > 1. Evaluate, audit and take measures in order to reduce the legal risk
10 > [0] for the Gentoo community and foundation due to the new EU General
11 > Data Protection Regulation [1]. The GDPR will be enforced on May 25th 2018.
12 > Here is a blog post about Debian and the GDPR, that might come handy [2].
13 >
14 > 2. As I assume the foundation as the legal representative of Gentoo will
15 > be in charge of all requests in regards to GDPR, please provide a
16 > solution to allow users a data takeout in a portable way [3], as well as
17 > deletion of their private data.
18 >
19 > Thanks,
20 > Manuel