From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: How to improve the trustees
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 20:49:10
1 On Mon, 2008-02-04 at 16:56 +0100, Jan Bilek wrote:
2 > - the 'McCreesh case' and devrel's reaction made me so disappointed
3 > that I stopped reading MLs for a while.
4
5 Umm... this has nothing to do with this list. Also, devrel's been
6 through *at least* three leadership changes since those days.
7 Seriously, folks. Let's try to talk about things that actually apply to
8 the *PRESENT* rather than whatever little gripe or beef you had with
9 some group in the past.
10
11 Thanks,
14 Chris Gianelloni