From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: How to improve the trustees
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 20:49:10
On Mon, 2008-02-04 at 16:56 +0100, Jan Bilek wrote:
> - the 'McCreesh case' and devrel's reaction made me so disappointed > that I stopped reading MLs for a while.
Umm... this has nothing to do with this list. Also, devrel's been through *at least* three leadership changes since those days. Seriously, folks. Let's try to talk about things that actually apply to the *PRESENT* rather than whatever little gripe or beef you had with some group in the past. Thanks, -- Chris Gianelloni Release Engineering Strategic Lead Games Developer -- gentoo-nfp@l.g.o mailing list