From: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] CDs and t-shirts
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 15:51:57
On Saturday 17 April 2004 16:46, Daniel Robbins wrote:
> The Store needs to continue running to pay about $7-$10K USD of upcoming > legal costs. It will pay for the NFP's initial legal expenses as well as > all expenses associated with its application for 501(c)(6) status. > > I'm looking to get the NFP set up next week if possible. It will take about > six months to receive 501(c)(6) status from the time it is applied for. > > Hope that helps, > > Daniel
Wow. And ouch. It costs nowhere near as much, and takes nowhere near as long, to setup something like this in the UK. Best regards, Stu -- Stuart Herbert stuart@g.o Gentoo Developer Missed the php|cruise? GnuPG key id# F9AFC57C available from Key fingerprint = 31FB 50D4 1F88 E227 F319 C549 0C2F 80BA F9AF C57C --

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-nfp] CDs and t-shirts Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>