From: RB <aoz.syn@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Section 3.1 Place of Meetings
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 20:17:04
1 > Two other points, lawyer jargon, and liability.
2
3 Points taken, and I understand why you responded at large - it's
4 probably an approach we who have been too immersed in corporate
5 culture are accustomed to taking, so it's best to head that off before
6 more people suggest it. I worry that, in the outside chance the
7 bylaws are ever legally tested (since that seems their original reason
8 to exist), the approach would be judged as naive optimism. However,
9 that is why you are a trustee and I am not - here's to concrete
10 language. :)
11 --
12 gentoo-nfp@l.g.o mailing list