From: RB <aoz.syn@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Section 3.1 Place of Meetings
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 20:17:04
> Two other points, lawyer jargon, and liability.
Points taken, and I understand why you responded at large - it's probably an approach we who have been too immersed in corporate culture are accustomed to taking, so it's best to head that off before more people suggest it. I worry that, in the outside chance the bylaws are ever legally tested (since that seems their original reason to exist), the approach would be judged as naive optimism. However, that is why you are a trustee and I am not - here's to concrete language. :) -- gentoo-nfp@l.g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-nfp] Section 3.1 Place of Meetings "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>