From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Section 2.2 Other States
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 19:26:21
1 On Tue, 2008-04-22 at 20:04 +0100, Roy Bamford wrote:
2 >
3 > Other countries have other laws and different ways of doing things.
4 > If we expand to other countries, it will be under their laws, not New
5 > Mexicos'. This has to be a US states thing.
6
7 Yeah that's how I take things. So the current section I see as
8 pointless, and does not have any current application or reason to be
9 there.
10
11 I say we drop, and add back if and when there are plans to establish
12 foundations in other US states.
15 William L. Thomson Jr.
16 amd64/Java/Trustees
17 Gentoo Foundation