From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] You need to pay them
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 19:10:45
1 On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 3:02 PM, Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org> wrote:
2 > On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 11:18 AM, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
5 >> I was actually shocked at how hard it was to determine the "mean wage"
6 >> of the USA.
7 >
8 > Yeah, man -- I know what you mean. Google can be notoriously difficult to
9 > use sometimes. Thanks for performing that shockingly hard research for us.
12 If you read my email you'll note that none of the figures I presented
13 were the "mean wage." Hence the statement. Obviously it was a bit
14 tangential, but since you seem to think it is so easy why don't you go
15 ahead and tell us the answer so that we can all make snarky remarks
16 instead?
19 Rich