From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] You need to pay them
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 16:29:58
1 On Thu, Apr 12, 2018, 2:52 AM David Abbott <dabbott@g.o> wrote:
4 > Hi Daniel,
5 > Our first priority needs to be getting a paid accountant /CPA.
6 > We are currently accepting proposals and I hope we have someone soon.
9 Thank you for your work on this, David.
10
11 I hope my email helps people their perspective about what they should
12 reasonably expect from volunteer trustees. I fear that the Foundation has
13 historically gotten behind on various things in the first place because we
14 have simply had unreasonable expectations, not understanding the
15 significant time investment required to get these type of things done.
16
17 Best,
18
19 Daniel