From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Section 4.1 Member Classes
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 09:50:56
1 William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
2 > Want to make some bets there?
3
4 What is the ante?
5
6 > But yes, it's me trying to rush this thing forward. When was the next
7 > council meeting schedule? So how many months will we go without a active
8 > or current council?
9
10 I'm afraid you did not read the Alec's post... Till the new election the
11 current council will be around. Then you may consider that "annoying
12 people willing to stifle innovation" will be around even if they won't
13 be council members again.
14
15 > Yep, so what's our ETA to a new council. How many months from now before
16 > they can fully replace the existing council. Be 100% up and running.
17
18 You are OFF TOPIC, check -council about this.
19
20 By the end of august everything will be sorted.
21
22 lu
26 Luca Barbato
27 Gentoo Council Member