From: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@g.o
Cc: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Foundation 2009 Elections - Results
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 23:47:29
1 Hello fellow devs, users and Gentoo community,
2
3 in this ellection we received 80 valid ballots from a total of 208
4 voters, which means we had a 38,46% turnout. Without much ado, here is
5 the list of new members of the 2009 Trustees Board :
6
7 robbat2
8 quantumsummers
9
10 The master ballot[1] and the full result sheet[2] are attached to this
11 mail and will also be accessible shortly under the elections project
12 space. The personal confirmation emails will follow soon.
13 Thanks to Shyam for the technical support and to my fellow election
14 officials Ɓukasz and Alec for running another election :)
15
16 Congratulations to the new trustees, to all that ran for office, to
17 those that nominated and or were nominated and to everyone that voted
18 in this election.
19
20 For reference, the complete ranked list is:
21
22 robbat2
23 quantumsummers
24 musikc
25 Patrick
26
27 [1] -
28 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/elections/trustees/2009/master-trustees2009.txt
29 [2] -
30 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/elections/trustees/2009/trustees2009-results.txt
31
32 For the election officials,
35 Regards,
36
37 Jorge Vicetto (jmbsvicetto) - jmbsvicetto at gentoo dot org
38 Gentoo- forums / Userrel / Devrel / SPARC / KDE

trustees2009-results.txt text/plain
master-trustees2009.txt text/plain
signature.asc application/pgp-signature