From: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Foundation Referendum 2009-01 - Results
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 04:12:13
Hello fellow devs, users and Gentoo community,

in this election we received 53 valid ballots from a total of 211
voters, which means we had a 25,11% turnout. Without much ado, the
referendum on Gentoo Foundation Inc. accepting advertising from major
Gentoo Users was approved by a large majority of 46 votes in favour vs 6
votes against it.

The master ballot[1] and the full result sheet[2] are attached to this
mail and will also be accessible shortly under the elections project
space. The personal confirmation emails will follow soon.
Thanks to Shyam for the technical support and to my fellow election
officials Patrick and Alec for running this election :)

 [1] -
 [2] -

For the election officials,

Gentoo- forums / Userrel / Devrel / KDE / Elections

File name MIME type
foundation-referendum-2009-01-results.txt text/plain
master-foundation-referendum-2009-01.txt text/plain
signature.asc application/pgp-signature