From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] GSOC Stuff
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 19:23:29
On Sun, 2008-03-23 at 08:12 -0700, Alec Warner wrote:
> I need an address for Google to send the check to, and a phone number. > > Can you provide these things for me?
We don't really have one. The address for the foundation will likely be our registered agent address. But we are in the process of finding a new permanent one. The present one we have, Daniel Robbins, is temporary and so is the replacement to him :(. Any checks would ultimately end up in the hands of our treasurer, Joshua Jackson(tsunam). I guess you could use his address and phone # for now? Hopefully Joshua will comment, or another. Sorry it's not real definitive, we are working on this stuff atm. -- William L. Thomson Jr. Gentoo/amd64/Java