From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: seemant@g.o
Cc: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] I met with my lawyer
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 01:25:12
On Fri, 2004-04-16 at 20:09, Seemant Kulleen wrote:

> Honestly, please give Daniel a chance at this without unduly suspecting > him. He's been the brunt of a lot of attacks lately, and that can't be > easy. He has definitely shown a commitment to making the NFP happen -- > that's a great thing. So let's help him make it happen :) > > Thanks,
Yeah, I'm really happy to see thing happening. On what Daniel said earlier about the structure, sounds good to me. Its at least a good start for the move! I'd have to agree with Seemant with the 'more senior (time-wise)' devs for the board. The board needs to consist of people who know Gentoo frontwards and backwards from the time it started if possible. Although, I know Daniel knows this, so I'm just saying it anyways :) Daniel: sorry to hear about the debt this project as caused you, I sincerely hope that you and your family move onwards to new and better things. Maybe someday, you can come back :) Good luck with getting this NFP going and let us know if we can help anymore. -- Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o> Gentoo Infrastructure --- GPG Public Key: <> Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742 ramereth/