From: Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] agenda item: moderation of the nfp list
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 01:45:41
1 Some questions have been raised about how the nfp list is moderated.
2 In that vein I propose the following.
3
4 1. Affirm that access to the nfp list is a privilege not a right, even
5 to Foundation members.
6 2. Formally give comrel rights to moderate the list, pursuant to the
7 CoC. Moderate in this case means enact warnings/bans with reason given.
8 2.1. The reason given needs to be public (not sure about this)
9 2.2. Those having actions enacted against them are able to appeal to the
10 trustees.
11
12 Beyond that, I'd like to make something clear to comrel. They are not
13 to ban access to the trustees alias, as this is a means of voting and
14 needs to be kept open. I haven't seen this happen, just want to prevent
15 it.
18 Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)