From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: "Matthew Summers; CEO, Liquidus Tech, LLC" <matthew.summers@××××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o, Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>, Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Foundation Inc Trustees - Adjourned August Meeting
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 18:11:05
1 On Wed, 2008-08-27 at 13:03 -0500, Matthew Summers; CEO, Liquidus Tech,
2 LLC wrote:
3 >
4 > I am still interested, of course, and I will make the time regardless of
5 > circumstances to get the work done. In some cases I may have a trusted
6 > assistant aid me, but I can do that because I own my business. We work
7 > with a lot of non-profits, so we have a great deal of experience in what
8 > Gentoo is dealing with now. I also know some really good people that
9 > can assist with some of the technical (read legal & financial)
10 > requirements & speed bumps we may encounter.
11
12 Excellent, good stuff all around :)
15 William L. Thomson Jr.
16 amd64/Java/Trustees